STE-3603 Discrete-time Signal Processing - 5 ECTS
After passing the course, students will have the following learning outcomes:
Knowledge and understanding:
- Has thorough knowledge of core concepts within discrete-time signal processing.
- Can analyze formulated signal processing problems and identify methods to solve these.
- Can use relevant methods within the field.
- Can utilize existing interpretations and relevant methods within the field to accomplish a task.
- Can analyse relevant discrete-time signal processing problems.
- Can use the knowledge of concepts, theories and methods in discrete-time signal processing in other engineering areas.
Examination and assessment
The course is evaluated by written examination (3 hours). One of the tasks will be known in advance through Canvas as a project and shall be handed in together with the exam.
Grading follows A-F grading scale, F is Fail.
A re-sit exam will be arranged for this course.
- About the course
- Campus: Narvik |
- ECTS: 5
- Course code: STE-3603
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for elektroteknologi