På grunn av koronasituasjonen kan det bli endringer i undervisning og eksamen høsten 2020. Informasjon om eventuelle endringer, kunngjøres direkte til studenter som er oppmeldt i emnet.
DTE-3605 Virtual Reality, Graphics and Animation - Project - 5 ECTS
On completion of the course the successful student is expected to have the following:
- The candidate will have thorough knowledge of the different theories and methodologies of software development and especially computer programming. It is advanced object oriented programming and meta-programming, based on knowledge of mathematics and technology applicable to both general-purpose programming and especially to technical applications on different platforms. (K2)
- The candidate will have special knowledge in the field of simulations/computations and programming, and computer graphics. (K3)
- The candidate will work independently with problems, by analysing the problem and make plans for solving them. (S1) The candidate will be able independently to make big and/or complex computer programs running on different platforms. (S2) The candidate can find, analyse and deal critically with various sources of information and use them in development and in argumentation. (S4)
- The candidate can communicate about academic issues, analysis and conclusions in the field of computer science by using the relevant terminology to communicate with specialists and also with the general public. (GC2)
- The candidate can contribute to new thinking and innovation processes in cooperation with experts from other fields. (GC3)
Project work with lessons and supervision.
Teaching and examination Language:
Lectures will be held in Norwegian or English (Provided the presence of English speaking students, English will be chosen).
Lecture notes will be given in English.
Project report must be written in the English language.
Course work requirement:
Minimum requirements for reporting structure and written format prior to submission.
Examination and assessment:
Form of assessment: Oral.
Grouping: Individual / group.
Grading scale is from A (highest) to F (lowest), with E as the minimum pass grade.
There will not be arranged a re-sit exam for this course.