På grunn av koronasituasjonen kan det bli endringer i undervisning og eksamen høsten 2020. Informasjon om eventuelle endringer, kunngjøres direkte til studenter som er oppmeldt i emnet.
ELE-3601 Renewable Energy - Generation and Conversion - 5 ECTS
After completed course the candidate should have the following learning outcome:
- how to plan., design and construct renewable energy plants.
- understanding the different energy carriers technical and economic characteristics.
-understand how the interaction between different energy carriers can be utilized to obtain an optimal energy system.
- understand grid integration issues.
- explain the characteristis of renewable energy sources.
- know the consenting prosess.
- be able to make simple calculations, and analyses.
-do system assessments for integration of renewable energy sources.
- Understand the similarities and differences between renawble energy sources.
- understand the planning and design processes.
- understand grid integration issues and grid code requirements.
- understand how assess, technical, economical and environmental issues.