ELE-3605 Electrical Engineering Project - 5 ECTS
After completing the subject, the candidate will have the following learning outcome:
- The candidate will have knowledge about the working principle of the chosen project topic.
- The candidate will be able to explain the relevant theory for the chosen project.
- The candidate will know how to write a project report according to the IEEE standard.
- The candidate will have knowledge on running experiments and conducting measurements in a laboratory environment.
- The candidate will be able to derive a mathematical model of the project case.
- The candidate will be able to implement a simulation model of the project case.
- The candidate will be able to build an experimental prototype setup for laboratory tests.
- The candidate will be able to perform laboratory measurements, analysis and troubleshooting using scientific instruments.
- The candidate will be able to see general electrical engineering theory in a practical perspective.
- The candidate will have a basic knowledge of scientific working methods.
Complete general safety courses required for laboratory access
Pass a digital test in laboratory work and safety
Written project report (50 %)
Oral presentation (50 %)
Assessment according to standard A-F grading scale.
A re-set exam is offered for the oral presentation based on the same project report. No re-submission of the project report is offered.
- About the course
- Campus: Narvik |
- ECTS: 5
- Course code: ELE-3605
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for elektroteknologi