På grunn av koronasituasjonen kan det bli endringer i undervisning og eksamen høsten 2020. Informasjon om eventuelle endringer, kunngjøres direkte til studenter som er oppmeldt i emnet.
ELE-3606 Control Engineering - 10 ECTS
After completing the subject, the candidate will have the following learning outcome:
Knowledge: The candidate will gain knowledge of fundamental concepts for analysis, synthesis and design of control systems
- state-space and time domain frameworks
- nonlinear systems
- linear systems and linearization
- stability of systems and equilibrium points
- PID control and dynamic compensation
- Nonlinear control
- Observers and estimators
- Robust state feedback
- The candidate will be able to apply common techniques and tools for design of control systems, including model-based and nonlinear control techniques, and basic computer aided methods
General competence: The candidate will be able to demonstrate understanding of central, associated principles and concepts.