På grunn av koronasituasjonen kan det bli endringer i undervisning og eksamen høsten 2020. Informasjon om eventuelle endringer, kunngjøres direkte til studenter som er oppmeldt i emnet.
SVF-3555 Marine Planning - 10 ECTS
Upon successful completion of the course, the candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and general competencies:
Knowledge and understanding:
- Advanced understanding of theories, methods and concepts used in marine planning.
- Deep understanding of and ability to address challenges in marine planning; especially those related to fisheries and aquaculture developments.
- Be able to apply knowledge gained to address practical issues related to marine planning.
- Be able to reflect over and discuss existing and innovative theories, methods and solutions utilized in marine planning, in particular addressing fisheries and aquaculture industry development in relation to marine planning.
- Be able to collaborate, communicate and critically reflect over present and future challenges in marine planning.
- Analyse relevant scientific issue within the subject field.
- Use acquired knowledge and skills in new areas to carry out advanced work tasks and projects
- Disseminate independent work and master the professional terminology in the subject area.
- Communication regarding academic issues, analysis and conclusions within the subject area, with specialists and the public.
One-week home exam. The grading scale is A-F, where F is fail.
- Four assignments (written or oral)
- Participation in a workshop dealing with marine planning
All work requirements must be fulfilled before you can sit for the final exam.
A re-sit exam will be arranged in the next semester.
Date for examinationTake-home examination hand out date 26.11.2020 hand in date 03.12.2020
The date for the exam can be changed. The final date will be announced in the StudentWeb early in May and early in November.