På grunn av koronasituasjonen kan det bli endringer i undervisning og eksamen høsten 2020. Informasjon om eventuelle endringer, kunngjøres direkte til studenter som er oppmeldt i emnet.
STE6309 Dynamical Systems - 5 ECTS
On completion of the course the successful student is expected to have the following:
- has some knowledge of some theories and methods in the field of master of science (K2)
- can apply knowledge to some areas within the academic field of numerical and analytical calculations, computations, systematic design process, computational methods, engineering design (K3)
- can analyze some existing theories, and interpretations in the field of master of science and work independently on practical and theoretical problems (S2)
- can apply knowledge and skills within master of science in new areas in order to carry out advanced assignments and projects (GC2)
- can communicate about academic issues, analyses and conclusions in the field of master of science, both with specialists and the general public (GC4)