ELE-3508 Electrical Engineering Project - 5 ECTS
After completing the subject, the candidate will have the following learning outcome:
- The candidate will have knowledge about the working principle of the chosen project topic.
- The candidate will be able to explain the relevant theory for the chosen project.
- The candidate will know how to write a project report according to the IEEE standard.
- The candidate will have knowledge on running experiments and conducting measurements in a laboratory environment.
- The candidate will be able to derive a mathematical model of the project case.
- The candidate will be able to implement a simulation model of the project case.
- The candidate will be able to build an experimental prototype setup for laboratory tests.
- The candidate will be able to perform laboratory measurements, analysis and troubleshooting using scientific instruments.
- The candidate will be able to see general electrical engineering theory in a practical perspective.
- The candidate will have a basic knowledge of scientific working methods.
Complete general safety courses required for laboratory access
Pass a digital test in laboratory work and safety
Written project report (50 %)
Oral presentation (50 %)
Assessment according to standard A-F grading scale.
A re-set exam is offered for the oral presentation based on the same project report. No re-submission of the project report is offered.
Date for examinationOral presentation 11.12.2019
Written project report hand in date 09.12.2019
The date for the exam can be changed. The final date will be announced in the StudentWeb early in May and early in November.