SVF-3206 Safety Management and Accident Investigation - 10 ECTS
- The candidate shall have acquired an understanding of different theoretical approaches to safety management.
- The candidate shall have acquired an understanding of different theoretical approaches to accident investigation.
- The candidate shall have acquired knowledge of different methods organisastions apply in in safety management and accident investigation..
- The candidate can evaluate safety management systems, based on theory.
- The candidate can conduct an accident investigation, based on different methods.
- The candidate has an understanding of safety management.
- The candidate can conduct and present the results of an accident investigation.
Written home exam with letter grading A - F.
Re-sit exam will be arranged early in the following semester for students that failed the regular exam or had documented legitimate absence.
To take the final exam the following mandatory assignments have to be done: written report based on group work.
Lectures and exam will be given in the English language. Exam to be answered in the English language.