REI-1002 Experience, Marketing and Sales - 20 stp
Admission requirements Applicants from Nordic countries: Generell studiekompetanse.
International applicants: Higher Education Entrance Qualification and certified language requirements in English.
A list of the requirements for the Higher Education Entrance Qualification in Norway can be found on the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education website - nokut.no
Application code: 9199 (Nordic countries).
- has an overview of basic consepts, models and theories of experience production, marketing and sales.
- is able to analyse and develop experience products
- can develop pricing and marketing strategies for adventure experiences
- is able to develop presentations of experience products for different communication channels
- is able to communicate and cooperate with relevant stakeholders
- can contribute with critical and reflective views regarding development of experience products, related to sustainability of nature and culture, and the economic viability of destinations
- One individual written assignment
- One group assignment, including an oral presentation
- 70% attendance in all student activities and lectures is required in order to take the exam.
Required attendance and assignments must be approved in order to take the exam.
- Individual written home exam. Duration: 14 days.
The written exam, presentations and assignments must be completed in English.
Grading: scale A to E for passed exam, F for failed.
A re-sit exam will be arranged for this course in case of F.
Lectures Autumn 2018