STE6249-002 Virtual Reality/Graphics/Animation - Project - 5 ECTS
A relevant undergraduate bachelor Engineering programme with minimum 30 credits mathematic/statistics topics
Courses at the Master degree program in Computer Science. Recommended: Knowledge of OpenGL and C++
Application Code: 9371
Recommended prerequisite knowledge:
- STE6238 Geometric modeling
- STE6249-001 Virtual reality/graphics/animation, theoretical part
On completion of the course the successful student is expected to have the following:
- The candidate will have thorough knowledge of the different theories and methodologies of software development and especially computer programming. It is advanced object oriented programming and meta-programming, based on knowledge of mathematics and technology applicable to both general-purpose programming and especially to technical applications on different platforms. (K2)
- The candidate will have special knowledge in the field of simulations/computations and programming, and computer graphics. (K3)
- The candidate will work independently with problems, by analysing the problem and make plans for solving them. (S1) The candidate will be able independently to make big and/or complex computer programs running on different platforms. (S2) The candidate can find, analyse and deal critically with various sources of information and use them in development and in argumentation. (S4)
- The candidate can communicate about academic issues, analysis and conclusions in the field of computer science by using the relevant terminology to communicate with specialists and also with the general public. (GC2)
- The candidate can contribute to new thinking and innovation processes in cooperation with experts from other fields. (GC3)
Course work requirement: Minimum requirements for reporting structure and written format prior to submission.
Examination and assessment: Form of assessment: Oral Grouping: Individual / group Grading scale is from A (highest) to F (lowest), with E as the minimum pass grade.
There will not be arranged a re-sit exam for this course.