SAK-3004 Self-Organisation 1 - 15 stp
The course has both a practical and theoretical focus on different theories and methods dealing with self-organisation. The course aims to give the students experience in taking initiative and control over their own situation and their future as professional artists. The course is organised around assemblies where the students and tutors both participate.
A regional excursion will be conducted as a part of the course.
After completion of the course the candidate should have achieved the following learning outcome:
- Knowledge about theories and methods dealing with self-organization
- Practical and theoretical skills in self-organization
- Demonstrate independence in confrontation with artistic challenges
- Share, discuss and contribute with ideas and knowledge
- Contribute to the development and inventiveness of the professional art field