SAK-3006 Self-Organisation 2 - 15 stp
The course has both a practical and theoretical focus on different theories and methods dealing with self-organisation. The course gives the students experience in taking initiative and control over their own situation and their future as professional artists. The course is organised around assemblies where the students and tutors both participate.
An international excursion is an optional part of the course.
After completion of the course the candidate should have achieved the following learning outcome:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of theories and methods dealing with self-organization
- Taking initiative and control over own situation in a professional artistic way
- Show independence and originality in confrontation with artistic challenges
- Experience of a knowledge in methods and pedagogical strategies in art and related to the Thematic fields
- Share, discuss and reflect critically about art discourses
- Contribute to the development and innovation of the professional art field