På grunn av koronasituasjonen kan det bli endringer i undervisning og eksamen høsten 2020. Informasjon om eventuelle endringer, kunngjøres direkte til studenter som er oppmeldt i emnet.
BIO-8514 Advanced ecological statistics - 10 ECTS
PhD students registered to PhD program at UiT: Apply for admission by registering in StudentWeb before September 1. Others: Apply for a seat before 1 June.
Application code 9301 in SøknadsWeb. Remember to state which course you apply for. Contact Ingjerd Gauslaa Nilsen (email@example.com) at the BFE-faculty if you have troubles or questions regarding registration to the course.
- Develop ability to critical thinking and increase interpretation skills
- Increase students competence in graphical presentation and statistical analysis
- Be able to present, interpret and statistically evaluate own data
- Be able to choose, use and present results from multivariate analyses
- Be able to specify and apply statistical models
- Be able to use the statistical software R for graphic presentation and statistical analysis of biological data
Date for examinationWritten course report hand out date 26.10.2020 hand in date 02.11.2020
The date for the exam can be changed. The final date will be announced in the StudentWeb early in May and early in November.