På grunn av koronasituasjonen kan det bli endringer i undervisning og eksamen høsten 2020. Informasjon om eventuelle endringer, kunngjøres direkte til studenter som er oppmeldt i emnet.
BIO-3521 Seminar in freshwater ecology - 5 ECTS
- Can describe and explain key concepts and objectives in freshwater ecology, in particular in relation to freshwater and anadromous fish in subarctic ecosystems
- Can identify and summarize topical issues in freshwater ecology
- Can critically evaluate, interpret and discuss scientific literature and studies within ecology
- Can present and discuss scientific topics in plenary sessions
- Can formulate and raise pertinent and critical questions about ecology and management of freshwater systems
- Can structure, formulate and present research problems concerning ecology and management of freshwater fish populations and ecosystems
The students are obliged to give a minimum of three approved oral presentations. Grade: Passed/Failed
Obligatory coursework requirements:
Attendance at the seminars is compulsory
Students must remember to sign up for teaching all semesters and ONLY sign up for the exam the last (3. or 4.) semester.