AAT-1004 Business Economics - 10 ECTS
Knowledge : - Be able to explain central concepts and important tools used in analysis of business economic problems.
- Examples of concepts:
- Regular cost,
- variable costs,
- alternative costs,
- contribution margin,
- present value,
- cost of capital,
- target pricing and budgeting
- Examples of tools:
- Contribution margin,
- absorption costing,
- product analyses,
- cost account,
- calculation of products
- Be able to use concepts and tools in analysis and discussion around business economic issues.
- Sort relevant form irrelevant information
Give written answers on questions that give the reader understanding of used method and the process to an answer.
- When a tool is given, be able to use it correct.
- From a described situation, choose correct tool and apply it correct.