BED-2033 Entrepreneurship - 10 ECTS
Students who have successfully completed the course should have achieved the following learning outcomes:
Knowledge and comprehension:
- General knowledge of how start ups of all sizes are conceived by their founders.
- Understanding of the early-stage development processes of a new venture, including strategy, operations, marketing, and general management.
- Knowledge of the design-thinking methodology, its application to entrepreneurial challenges, and its potential to create highly innovative, market-driven solutions.
- How to begin thinking about entrepreneurial ventures, from early idea to eventual implementation.
- Students should know how to think through early-stage business ideas, how to establish successful and innovative business models, and how to commercialize the idea through a thriving business venture.