BED-2035 Competitive Intelligence - 10 ECTS
Students who have successfully completed the course should have achieved the following learning outcomes:
Knowledge and comprehension:
- Basic knowledge of Competitive Intelligence (CI) and how it can make improve a companys competitive edge.
- Basic theoretical skills of the external marketing areas a company should monitor to gain a competitive edge.
- Be able to define a company¿s Competitive Intelligence needs.
- Be able to carry out an analysis and make recommendations concerning a company¿s competition area.
- Be able to convey knowledge of Competitive Inelligence and analyse a company¿s needs and set up a CI-system to improve the competitive force.
- Have sufficient knowledge to be able to function as a CI-consultant or perform middle manager tasks in a marketing organisation.