Disputas - MSc Yannik Schneider
MSc in Biochemistry and Biophysics Yannik Schneider will Tuesday 29 September 2020 at 12:15 defend his thesis for the PhD degree:
"Natural products from marine and terrestrial bacteria, dereplication, isolation and investigation of bacterial secondary metabolites"
- Professor Trond Vidar Hansen, Department of Pharmacy, University of Oslo (1. opponent)
- Professor Margret Thorsteinsdottir, School of Health Sciences, University of Iceland (2. opponent)
- Associate Professor John Beck Jensen, Department of Arctic and Marine Biology, UiT (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Professor Espen Hansen, Norwegian College of Fisheries Science
- Professor Jeanette Hammer Andersen, Norwegian College of Fisheries Science
- Kine Østnes Hansen, Norwegian College of Fisheries Science
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader John Beck Jensen (email@example.com) before 13:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed from this web site: https://mediasite.uit.no/Mediasite/Catalog/Full/392f0b51669c48a2a776abb0171d8ef421
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/19264
The disputation will be led by Head of department Terje Martinussen, Faculty of Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics, UiT.