International students in Tromsø: course in ski-technique
Sist oppdatert: 17.01.20 10:17
To new and old international/exchange students in Tromsø:
Get to know the Norwegian passion for cross-country skiing!
Nansen did it over Greenland (1888) and Amundsen to South pole (1911) - now you can learn modern tecniques to do it even better!
- Monday 20. January 18.00-19.30
- Thursday 23. January 18.00-19.30
- Monday 27. January 18.00-19.30
We will be three trainers and it's for every level and ambition.
- Never skied before? Perfect, we'll teach you the basics so you can use your equipment.
- Do you have som skills, but want to get a little better? We can do that to.
The cross-country ski group of the Students sportsclub (TSI) invites, course cost NOK 200.
Interested: Send name and experience-level: email@example.com
You will get reply with confirmation and location (and if un-cooperative weather)
If you have the opportunity only 2 out of 3 evenings, let us know, and we'll figure out something.
Hope to see you! - Everybody incl. UiT-employees: Please share!