International Conference: New Knowledge and Changing Circumstances in the Law of the Sea
International conference. The Law of the Sea Institute of Iceland and the Korea Maritime Institute present "New Knowledge and Changing Circumstances in the Law of the Sea"
The Law of the Sea Institute of Iceland and the Korea Maritime Institute welcome you to attend the Conference on New Knowledge and Changing Circumstances in the Law of the Sea in Reykjavik, Iceland, 28-30 June 2018.
The University of Tromsø, Arctic University of Norway will be presented as well. The K.G. Jebsen Centre for the Law of the Sea is one of the associate sponsors. Vito De Lucia and Signe Veierud Busch, both from the K.G. Jebsen Centre for the Law of the Sea will be participating and presenting the following:
Vito De Lucia: The Ecosystem Approach to Marine Biodiversity Conservation in Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction
Signe Veierud Busch: Disputes concerning the Delineation of the Continental Shelf Beyond 200 M
Erik J. Molenaar: Key Issues of International Fisheries Law
The programme includes the following panels:
- BBNJ I: Marine genetic resources
- BBNJ II: Conservation and management tools and the question of fisheries
- Continental shelf I: Disputes concerning delimitation and delineation of the continental shelf beyond 200 M
- Continental shelf II: Seafloor highs
- Deep seabed mineral resources
- Dispute settlement in the law of the sea: the next frontier?
- Climate change and the legal effects of sea level rise
- The Central Arctic Ocean Fisheries Agreement
For further information, visit: http://icelandkmiconference2018.com/
InformasjonStarter: 28. juni 2018 kl. 00.00
Slutter: 30. juni 2018 kl. 00.00