An afternoon of information and networking for new PhD students
You will get relevant information about beeing a PhD student at UiT, and an opportunity to meet other new PhD students at the university.
- Welcome speach by Pro-Rector Kenneth Ruud
- In introduction to rights, duties and opportunities as a PhD student at UiT by Sølvi B. Anderssen, Department of Research and Development
- Presentation of High North Academy by coordinator Arve Lynghammar
- Presentation of services to International Research Fellows at UiT by advisor Elisabeth Nilsen, Department of human Resources and Organisation
- Presentation of Tromsø Doctoral Students (TODOS) by Chair Board Lena Anna-Maria Lachner
We serve tapas and there will be time to socialise after the presentations.
Sign up by Friday 18 May 2018.