Snakk med en forsker! 14. september 2017
This year’s event will take place on September 14th from 3pm-5pm in Lysgården in the MH building.
The deadline for registration is September 7th.‘Snakk med en forsker’ is a recruitment measure for health research, but also an important outreach initiative towards young people. If you wish to contribute, please register you interest as soon as possible.
We encourage you all to take part in the event by contributing with a poster and representative from your project(s) who can talk to students and answer their questions about your research.
This event is an excellent opportunity to make your projects known to the researchers of the future, in an informal setting. You will meet students who during their time at Helsefak will be writing master’s or bachelor’s dissertations, or other project assignments. The participants will be students of medicine, dentistry, biomedicine, public health and other health subjects.
You are also welcome to attend an inspirational lecture for students at MH U6.SAUD at 2.15pm the same day.
Your registration will need to include the following:
• How many posters will you/your team contribute?
• Title(s) of the poster(s).
• The name and e-mail address of the person responsible (one who will be present at the event).
• Your department.
• Your research group.
• Your collaborators from other institutions.
• Do you need a table at your stand?
• Do you have any particular requests concerning location in Lysgården?
• Who are your target group? Students of what subject, and of what level? This is the most important point!
Useful hints and tips for your poster
• Write it in English.
• Keep your target group in mind while making the poster.
• Remember that the participants at this event are students – have a think about how you wish to present your project to them.
• It is important to include your contact information on the poster.
• Your poster should be 95 cm wide and 124 cm high.
For questions regarding this event, please contact one of the coordinators:
• Susanne F. How, The Faculty of Health Sciences: email@example.com.
• Anine T. Andersen, The Department of Medical Biology: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Therese Rist, The Department of Clinical Medicine: email@example.com.
Please also see the website of the event for more information and updates: HERE