MSc in Biotechnology Renate Døving Osvik (NFH) will Wednesday 23 June 2021 at 12:15 defend her thesis for the PhD degree in Natural Science:
"Bioprospecting of marine phytoplankton from large scale cultivation - Effect of culture conditions on bioactivity and biochemistry of the diatom Porosira glacialis"
- Professor Bente Edvardsen, Institutt forbiovitenskap, University of Oslo (1. opponent)
- Associate Professor Christopher Jonathan Hulatt, Nord University (2. opponent)
- Associate Professor Daniela Morales-Sanchez, NFH (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Professor Espen Hansen, NFH
- Professor Hans Christian Eilertsen, NFH
- Professor Jeanette Hammer Andersen, NFH
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader Daniela Morales-Sanchez (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 13:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed and recorded from this web site:
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/21273
NB: Due to the Corona pandemic only a limited group of invited guests are allowed to be present in the auditorium.