MSc in Biology and in Molecular Microbiology Magdalena Wutkowska (AMB) will Friday 6 November 2020 at 12:15 defend her thesis for the PhD degree in Natural Science:
"Microbial eukaryotes and their functional importance in the Arctic. A Svalbardian perspective."
- Researcher Dr Carlos Pedrós-Alió, Spanish National Centre for Biotechnology (CNB-CSIC), Spain (1 opponent)
- Researcher Dr Karina Engelbrecht Clemmensen, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden (2 opponent)
- Researcher Dr Alexander Tveit, AMB (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Researcher Dorothee Ehrich, AMB
- Professor Pernille Bronken Eidesen, UNIS
- Professor Tove Margrethe Gabrielsen, University of Agder
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader Alexander Tveit (email@example.com) before 13:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed from this web site: https://mediasite.uit.no/Mediasite/Catalog/Full/2ce985d68b5145aa8164291f720fac5021
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/19552
The disputation will be led by Vice Dean Bjørn-Petter Finstad, Faculty of Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics, UiT.