Early drafts of the following papers have been discussed in FemArc meetings. All authors received useful input from the multidisciplinary group before the papers were sent to peer-review and published.
- Aarekol, Lena. Roald Amundsen - den husmoderlige polarhelten. I: Kjønn på museum. Museumsforlaget AS 2018 ISBN 9788283050608. s. 189-210
- Aure, Marit. Mobile fathering: absence and presence of fathers in the petroleum sector in Norway. Gender, Place & Culture: A Journal of Feminist Geography 2018; Volum 25 (8). ISSN 0966-369X.s 1225 - 1240.s doi: 10.1080/0966369X.2018.1462769
- Lotherington, Ann Therese; Obstfelder, Aud; Ursin, Gøril. The personal is political yet again: Bringing struggles between gender equality and gendered next of kin onto the feminist agenda. NORA - Nordic Journal of Feminist and Gender Research 2018; Volum 26 (2). ISSN 0803-8740.s 129 - 141.s doi: 10.1080/08038740.2018.1461131
- Lukić, Dragana. (2019). Multiple ontologies of Alzheimer’s disease in Still Alice and A Song for Martin: A feminist visual studies of technoscience perspective. European Journal of Women’s Studies, 1350506819831718. https://doi.org/10.1177/1350506819831718
- Ryall, Anka. “Svalbard in and beyond European Modernity.” I Arctic Modernities: The Environmental, the Exotic and the Everyday. Red. Heidi Hansson and Anka Ryall. Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2017. 232–58.