Postdoctor in Computer Science
I'm a postdoctoral research fellow in computer science. My research is on Networking & Communication, High-performance Computing with Machine Learning, Edge / Cloud Computing, Green Computing & Energy Efficiency Optimization, etc.
My postdoc position is attached to the following research projects:
- Efficient Machine Learning-Enhanced Modeling and Simulation on Exascale Architectures (EMLEMS)
- eX3 - Experimental Infrastructure for Exploration of Exascale Computing, national project, funded by the Research Council of Norway
These projects aim at improving the efficiency and performance of scientific modeling and simulations on exascale architectures through machine learning-enabled adaptivity, providing scalable, robust solutions with guaranteed accuracy in the least amount of time.
De 50 siste resultatene fra Cristin vises på siden. Se alle arbeider i Cristin her →
- 5G, Networking & Communication, Network Function Virtualization (NFV), Network Slicing
- Cloud Computing, Edge Computing, Datacenter & Distributed System
- Green Computing, Energy Efficiency Optimization, Renewable Energy
- Machine Learning (especially Deep Reinforcement Learning)
Member of research group