Amando P. E. Lasabuda
Postdoc in tectono-stratigraphy and basin analysis ('Akademia' Fellow)
Dr. Lasabuda earned his PhD in 2018 from UiT The Arctic University of Norway in association with ARCEx research centre. He received his M.Sc from University of Bergen, Norway (2013) and B.Sc from Institute Technology Bandung, Indonesia (2010). After completion of his master, he worked in an energy company Rocksource ASA in Bergen as an exploration geologist. Dr. Lasabuda is currently a visiting researcher at the Royal Holloway University of London, UK.
- Teaching staff for sed-strat courses
- Co-supervisor for three PhD students
- Plaza-Faverola, Andreia; Vadakkepuliyambatta, Sunil; Singhroha, Sunny; Hong, Wei-Li; Waghorn, Kate Alyse; Lasabuda, Amando Putra Ersaid; Ferré, Benedicte; Bünz, Stefan; Mienert, Jürgen. Gas Hydrate Related Bottom-Simulating Reflections Along the West-Svalbard Margin, Fram Strait. Springer Nature 2022 ISBN 9783030811853.s 225 - 235.s doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-81186-0_18.
- Lasabuda, Amando Putra Ersaid; Johansen, Nora Johanne Synnestvedt; Laberg, Jan Sverre; Faleide, Jan Inge; Senger, Kim; Rydningen, Tom Arne; Patton, Henry; Knutsen, Stig-Morten; Hanssen, Alfred. Cenozoic uplift and erosion of the Norwegian Barents Shelf – A review. Earth-Science Reviews 2021; Volum 217. ISSN 0012-8252.s doi: 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103609.
- Rydningen, Tom Arne; Høgseth, Gert V.; Lasabuda, Amando Putra Ersaid; Laberg, Jan Sverre; Safronova, Polina; Forwick, Matthias. An Early Neogene—Early Quaternary Contourite Drift System on the SW Barents Sea Continental Margin, Norwegian Arctic. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems 2020; Volum 21 (11). ISSN 1525-2027.s doi: 10.1029/2020GC009142.
- Lasabuda, Amando Putra Ersaid; Laberg, Jan Sverre; Knutsen, Stig-Morten; Safronova, Polina. Cenozoic tectonostratigraphy and pre-glacial erosion: A mass-balance study of the northwestern Barents Sea margin, Norwegian Arctic. Journal of Geodynamics 2018; Volum 119. ISSN 0264-3707.s 149 - 166.s doi: 10.1016/j.jog.2018.03.004.
- Lasabuda, Amando Putra Ersaid; Laberg, Jan Sverre; Knutsen, Stig-Morten; Høgseth, Gert. Early to middle Cenozoic paleoenvironment and erosion estimates of the southwestern Barents Sea: Insights from a regional mass-balance approach. Marine and Petroleum Geology 2018; Volum 96. ISSN 0264-8172.s 501 - 521.s doi: 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2018.05.039.
- Lasabuda, Amando Putra Ersaid; Geissler, Wolfram H.; Laberg, Jan Sverre; Knutsen, Stig-Morten; Rydningen, Tom Arne; Berglar, Kai. Late Cenozoic erosion estimates for the northern Barents Sea: Quantifying glacial sediment input to the Arctic Ocean. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems 2018; Volum 19 (12). ISSN 1525-2027.s 4876 - 4903.s doi: 10.1029/2018GC007882.
Publikasjoner utenom Cristin
- Fitnawan, E. A. Y., Harsum, W., Hasan, A., Hannanu, M. I., Paulus, S. L., Dharma, S., Subhono, B., Lasabuda, A., Supriyadi, R. A., Ciptadi, S., Amanda, R., Mansyur, B., Kusumawati, I., Barliansyah, A., Zein, A. 2021. Towards Achieving Indonesia's Oil Production Target of 1 MMBOPD by 2030: An Outlook from IATMI Norway. 2021. https://doi.org/10.2118/205753-MS
- Lasabuda, A. 2020. Modifiying Biggs (1999)'s diagram to include teacher's level of stimulation and creativity. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4297044
- Lasabuda, A. 2020. Interpreting Lee (2019)'s five dimensions through time and linking them to an 'ideal' PhD graduate. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4270547
How does the interaction between tectonics and stratigraphy develop in the Norwegian Arctic?
Dr. Lasabuda investigates this research question by using seismic & well data studied through tectonics, sedimentology, seismic stratigraphy and by simulating its basin history & source-to-sink systems with numerical modelling.
He is also interested in deepwater sedimentology including channel-levee to lobe systems and mass transport complex, glacigenic sedimentation of trough-mouth fans and deposition from ocean circulations such as contourite drifts.
He regulary reviews manuscripts submitted to international peer-revewed journals, e.g. Marine Geology, Basin Research, Geological Society of London Special Publications, Boreas, and AAPG Bulletin.
Teaching staff for:
- GEO3138 Integrated G&G intepretation
- GEO3112 Sedimentary processes and products
- GEO3123 Workshop in seismic stratigraphy
- GEO3144 Scientific cruises
Medlem i forskningsgruppe
2022 Visiting Postdoc at the Royal Holloway University of London, UK
2018-now Postdoc fellow at UiT The Arctic University of Norway
2017 Visiting PhD at Alfred Wegener Institute, Bremerhaven, Germany
2015-2018 PhD in Geology from UiT The Arctic University of Norway
2013-2014 Exploration Geologist, Rocksource ASA, Bergen, Norway
2011-2013 MSc in Petroleum Geoscience from University of Bergen, Norway
2006-2010 BSc in Geophysical Engineering from Institute Technology Bandung, Indonesia
For more info:
Klikk for større kart