The guest program provide scientists with an opportunity to stay and work in Tromsø, using the NorStruct facilities for their own project. The NorStruct staff will be available for scientific guidance and will contribute to training within the different structural biology techniques established at the Centre.
- Researchers can bring their own samples and carry out crystallographic work under guidance of NorStruct staff members
- Bioreactors and purification equipment are available for the visitors.
- Training in various biocomputing methods can be offered through the visitor program for collaborative projects.
- Visits may last from a week to several months.
- Travel and accommodation expenses will be partly covered by NorStruct.
For inquiries about the visitor program, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org