Universitetet i Tromsø
970 422 528
The chemical database - stoffkartoteket
The chemical database is a collection of material safety data sheets, information sheets and other information about all hazardous substances that are used at the institution.
The user site shall have a printed and an electronic version of the chemical database. Users shall have easy access to the faculty/unit’s printed and electronic chemicals database.
UiT has the electronic chemical database system Chess (Chemical, Health, Environmental, Safety System). Overview and access to Chess Web
Guidelines and instructions:
- Instructions for chemical database contact
- Instructions for chemical database superuser
- Declaration of confidentiality
- Instruction for system administrator
- Template: Work routine for operation and maintenance of local chemical database
- Chess Web userguide is acessible under the "Hjelp" tab.